Terms and Conditions
This terms and conditions is a agreement between YOU (registered or anonymous user) and WE - (ZIGZAG PK SRL - Company Unique Identifier 35205653 with Commerce Registry Number J32/1073/2015 and registered office is at Regele Ferdinand street, no 4, Sibiu, Romania) when accessing our website (zagtor.com) or Services (Zagtor mining agreements).
- Your use of the website and services constitutes express acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
- We may update our Terms and Conditions whenever are required to operate in good terms lawfully and financially. Every change to the Terms and Conditions will be notified to registered users and will be applied within 10 days after publication. Continual use our website or services after this period is indicative of an agreement to the new Terms and Conditions. You must read, accept and comply with our Terms of Service before and while using our Services.
- You must be 18 years of age to use this Website. If you are under 18 years of age, you may only use this Website under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
- Our Website is used to provide you information and access to Cryptocurrency mining agreements (Our Services). You may not use our Website for other purposes, nor should you obtain information and access to your Cryptocurrency mining agreements through other facilities outside Our control.
- You must evaluate the risks in participating in the Cryptocurrency network.
- You must report and communicate any incorrect, suspicious, unusual or unexpected changes to the Website account or Services functionality in order to resolve issues quickly and lawfully.
- You must not share, disclose or sell your account details to third parties and must take steps to prevent this from happening to your best abilities.
- You must notify our support team by any available means if you observe any violation of these terms, including proposal from users bound to this agreement. Any violation of this rule may terminate your account without recourse and may result in service or capital losses.
- You must not perform criminal or illegal activity of any sort, including and not limited to money laundering, illegal gambling, terrorism financing or any type of hacking.
- Our website and services are provided as-is, We are not responsible for any damages, loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of business, loss of data, loss of service, loss of connectivity and other effects resulting from actions outside our control.
- We will communicate your full private and public information as well as recorded activity to law agencies during criminal or fraud investigations under the guidance of national and international laws.
For clarification of these terms or any issues regarding our terms, contact Us by email at [email protected]